Tea is grown in modern tea gardens situated in high mountains
Tea from Modern High Mountain Tea Gardens
Characteristics of Modern High Mountain Tea Gardens Tea
1. The lush vegetation in high mountains provides abundant nutrients.
2. The significant temperature difference between day and night in high mountain areas promotes the accumulation of substances within tea leaves.
3. The presence of clouds and fog in high mountains helps keep the tea buds and leaves tender.
4. The higher altitude receives intense sunlight, increasing the content of compounds like theanine in tea leaves, resulting in a richer flavor and aroma.
5. High mountain tea gardens are typically far away from cities and human activities, reducing exposure to sources of pollution.